You need urgent help if:
- You feel a sharp pain in your teeth.
- You suffer from trauma or tooth decay.
- You have swollen gums.
- You have a swollen cheek.
- You experience deterioration after dental procedures.
Note: This does not apply to wisdom tooth removal!
You don't need to keep having a severe toothache and trying to suppress it with painkillers. By doing so, you can only damage yourself and make the situation worse. Take your health seriously, so get in touch! We will always try to find time to treat your acute inflammation, relieve your pain and then prescribe a planned treatment. By the way, this also applies to PMO and follow-up treatments. Throughout our practice, we strive to provide effective and customer-friendly treatment options.
Pain and Emergencies
In case of acute pain or other emergencies during opening hours of our practice, please call +31 (0)70-2230082
Outside our regular opening hours and on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) we work together with Dental365 for emergency service. For all pain complaints and/or emergencies that cannot wait until the next working day, please contact Dental365 The Hague on tel: 070 – 204 0010
Dental365 Emergency Dentist The Hague
Address and directions:
Burgemeester Hovylaan 78, 2552 AZ The Hague
Phone: 070 – 204 0010
Between 11:00 pm and 8:00 am, in case of acute care or dental trauma (e.g. loose or knocked out teeth due to accident, violence or sports) please contact:
Dental365 Emergency Dentist Rotterdam
Address (click on address for directions):
Dr. Molewaterplein 30, 3015 GD Rotterdam
(Entrance emergency room of Erasmus MC)
Phone number: 085 - 105 1760
Dental365 has, in addition to the offices in The Hague and Rotterdam, also offices in Amsterdam, Utrecht, Dordrecht and Gouda. If another location suits you better, then you can indicate your preference on the phone. Dental365 can then, only if possible, together with you look at which location is most suitable for you.
For more information about the emergency service, you can also check out their website DENTAL365.nl
Number of things you should also consider, before calling Dental365 Emergency Dentist;
What to bring:
- Keep your BSN number (or of the person for whom you want to make an appointment) always at hand. Dental365 needs this in order to schedule an appointment.
- You (or the person to whom it pertains) must provide the insurance card and valid ID take away.
- You must complete your consultation and/or emergency treatment at Dental365 payable immediately by debit or credit card.
Costs and Fees:
- The costs of an emergency treatment are equal to the costs of a regular dental treatment. These costs are determined by the NZa (Dutch Healthcare Authority) and are revised every year.
- Statutory surcharges may apply in connection with evening, night and weekend shifts and during recognized holidays. Please inquire when calling.
- You will always receive an invoice from Dental365.
- If you have supplementary dental insurance, you can claim your bill from your health insurance company afterwards. For information on reimbursements from your supplementary insurance, please consult your own health insurer.
- Children up to the age of 18 who urgently need a dentist can have the costs partially or fully reimbursed by the basic insurance. Please check with your insurance company which treatments and costs are covered by the basic insurance for children up to the age of 18.
- Dental365 does not have a patient record of you. Therefore, Dental365 will limit itself to providing first aid. For any follow-up treatments, you will be, as alwaysIf you do not have a dentist of your own, you will always be referred back to your own dentist. If you do not have a dentist of your own, Dental365 will inform you further.
- Please keep in mind that your appointment time at Dental365 is always a target time. Dental365 is a emergency dentistry. You are requested to arrive on time and an effort is always made to help you on time. Usually this works out well. However, you may have to deal with delays and longer waiting times because it is impossible to estimate in advance how long an emergency appointment per patient may take. Also, some emergency appointments always have priority, so it may happen that you unfortunately have to wait longer. This is in case of acute care, trauma and emergency with children.
Dental365 Rotterdam (Tandartsenpost010) is located in/near the Erasmus MC hospital. ("Emergency Department" entrance) but is not part of the EMC. Dental365 Rotterdam is an independent emergency dental practice.