How airflow works
The Air Flow device uses high pressure to spray an abrasive aqueous solution onto the teeth, softening plaque. The doctor carefully treats each tooth. In this way, plaque and debris are removed even from hard-to-reach areas without damaging the enamel and gums and without causing unpleasant feelings to the client. At the end of the process, remnants are removed from the oral cavity with a special dental pump and a protective composition is applied that enhances and prolongs the effect of the technique. Air Flow hygienic cleaning takes 20-30 minutes. Such a procedure is necessary before any dental procedure and for the prevention of diseases twice a year.
Advantages of Air Flow Cleaning
- Excellent results when cleaning orthodontic structures (dentures, brackets, crowns, etc.).
- Removes plaque in sensitive areas comfortably and effectively.
- Brightens enamel and removes age spots.
- Suitable for hypersensitive teeth.
- Allergy to the components of the mixture